Saturday, March 13, 2010

Twitter Roundup.

Over the past couple of months, I've recommended a bunch of discs on my Twitter feed that I haven't reviewed here on the site. It's possible that many of you haven't caught all these or missed them otherwise so I figured I'd gather a few of them here in a proper post on the site, and add Lala embeds that obviously don't fit into Twitter's 140 character limit. There are too many to do in one post, but I will periodically do these Twitter roundups for completeness' sake.

Brendan Boogie & The Best Intentions-The Sweet & The Brutal. Straight-up power pop from Boston. CD Baby | iTunes


Also, Boogie (boy it sounds weird to refer to him by last name) has a previous EP, Disposable Pop (CD Baby | iTunes), that came out in 2008 that might be even better:



True Love-¡Pas Net!. Former Not Lame-label pop-rockers are back! CD Baby | iTunes



Fox Pass-Intemporel. Classic rock meets power pop. CD Baby | iTunes



Alan Bernhoft-Beatlesque Too. The one-man Rutles strikes again. CD Baby | iTunes

No Lala embed available for this one, so here's one from Napster:
Beatlesque Too

1 comment:

Brendan said...

Thanks so much for the link.

-Brendan